What's to going rate on a rm100kh

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kevrock25

Reaction score
I got a mint rm100kh with the kh1-2-3 modules what's the going rate
If I wanna sell it.

There was a clean KH head posted here for $549 for quite awhile with no takers. The mods go for between 100-120 bucks apiece.

I would say if you get 800 bucks for it you're lucky, 700 is probably more realistic.

Hate to be a party pooper, but this has been posted on Rig-Talk for the longest and I don't think it's sold yet. I do however keep thinking about buying it although I have absolutely no need for it. I'm almost as addicted to a good deal as JayDA

http://www.rig-talk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=128845

seanh303 said:
Hate to be a party pooper, but this has been posted on Rig-Talk for the longest and I don't think it's sold yet. I do however keep thinking about buying it although I have absolutely no need for it. I'm almost as addicted to a good deal as JayDA

http://www.rig-talk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=128845

Yes, sometimes the deals are just to good to pass up. Although I have to admit, having different heads with different tube types for different tones is addictive....especially with the prices these things can be had for!

I wish I had the extra scratch. I would buy that KH, sell the modules and use the head to hold modules! It would look great sitting under this one:

237.jpg

239.jpg

seanh303 said:
You guys are pouring GAS on a GAS FIRE I hope you know!!!

Yeah....I can see it burning from here :D
The rest of the deals are yours... I've gone overboard as it is.

I've got 2 RM100's, one more on the way, and an RM50 and 5 more donors at Rob's....stick a fork in me, I'm done.

Dude, no way, I have gone overboard! I would sell a couple amps, but the prices have dropped so much...I keep buying them instead! And I'm only scratching the surface of modules. C'mon man, you are my go-to when I need to get out of a GAS attack!

I'm thinking of letting my mint KH with mods go. I wanna jsx head.
I like em. And I have a jvm410 a new dual recto and a 5150iii I like the jsx
Sound and now that I sold all my JF mods to jayda I don't like this amp anymore compared to my others. But I'm also kinda attached to it. Don't know why.

I almost had to email a dude locally and tell him he was smoking crack when he listed his EMPTY Lynch box at 1100$ canadian. !!!! I told him that if he came to this forum he might reflect on his prices.. he was also selling a brahma for 275$ though so essentially the guy was trying to make over 2k selling all this gear. Hope nobody bought any of it because that is just ridiculous. Back when i bought my loaded head, I paid 1200$ for blackface-brahma-SL+. I thought it was a decent deal. Nowadays there is much better out there.