New handwired Egnater amp

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bruce egnater

Reaction score
I have been quietly designing a new handwired, Egnater amp, the HW45. It is basically an updated production version of the amp class model that we will handbuild in Los Angeles. A fairly simple one channel amp with a footswitchable volume boost. The tone is the same as the amp class model. Because everything we do seems to get complicated, my goal was to keep it as simple as possible and just give you "the tone". Comments? Would you buy one and why? Probably exclusive through Sweetwater at first for around $1800 in late August. The drawings are just for reference, not final at all. Thanks for your comments.

[email protected]

I could not figure out how to attached the drawings. email me if you really want to see them. Thanks

If I didn't have "the tone" already, I would be very interested. My Amp Seminar amp has great tone. I can imagine this going over very well.

The seminar head I played a few years ago at an ampfest was the clear winner of the day for me. Beat out a Herbert, VH4, Quickrod, a couple Boogies, VHT, and a few Marshall's.

I loved that thing. Wished I had the cash every time I see one pop up. Will wish the same if you release this one!

Seems like these days single channel amps, or those lacking bells and whistles are not in demand especially when at that price point there are so many versatile new amps and sought after used/semi vintage amps available.

Now if you offered something point to point wired vs just hand-built on a circuit board that might just turn some heads.