I'd like to thank the MTS community for...

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

drewiv

Reaction score
missing out on the purchase of the year. Thank you, one and all, for not buying my MOD100 for a ridiculously low $1100. I've played it the last two nights and I would have been a COMPLETE IDIOT for selling it. Let alone for $1100, what the h*ll was I thinking? Moreover, what were all you guys thinking not buying it? :wink:

Anyway, I'm very happy it stayed with me. It has supplanted my absolute favorite MTS rig of all time; the VHT 2|90|2 into an M4. Moving on to order the appropriate custom footswitch, thanks to MarcoR for the heads up on the right footswitch. http://www.disasterareaamps.com/shop/dmc-6d

... and it's ordered. Custom board for 7 pin Phantom Power and programmed to work with the MOD100. Matthew from Disaster Area is awesome to work with. Highly recommend.

Really a no-brainer at $1100, can't believe nobody jumped on it. I'd have bought it in an instant if I'd found a way to ship it across the Atlantic.

Vht 2902 INTO the M4 seems very creative :wink:

blacksun said:
Vht 2902 INTO the M4 seems very creative :wink:

:lol: Yeah, yeah, yeah. You know what I meant Still, it was worded poorly.

Wasn't for lack of wanting. **** money tree dropped its leaves early....like a decade ago and it never bloomed again.

nitrous12 said:
Wasn't for lack of wanting.

I know. It was a tongue-in-cheek kind of post. I'm grateful that it didn't sell while I was in a "let's get rid of some of this gear" mood.

Great. I take a break from the forum for awhile, and the amp I would definitely buy comes and goes at a steal of a price.

:evil:

But I'm glad you're reunited with your A rig 8)