Amp Build Class Chicago!!

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bruce egnater

Reaction score
We are finally taking the Amp Class "on the road" to Chicago on September 13/14, 2014! Location is The Music Garage, 345 N Loomis St, Chicago, Illinois 60607
Please email me for more information and registration form. This is going to be really cool.

[email protected]

I have a question about our Amp Building Class in Chicago on Sept.13/14. One of the requests was that when we do a class, we give more advanced notice. Well, we are but I don't see the excitement for the Chicago class that I expected. Chicago is a really cool city to visit but it is expensive. Are you planning to attend but just have not signed up yet? Comments? We get requests from around the country to come to "your city". The issue is we need a minimum of 10 students to make the road trips doable. If anyone can come up with a group of 10, we will consider it.

I imagine if you held one in the mid Atlantic region you'd get a pretty good turn out. The three-hour-drive radius around, say, Trenton NJ, would include NY south of Albany, the eastern half of PA, most of MD, a bit of VA, all of DE, all of NJ, and a decent chunk of CT.

finances are pretty tight right now but i would love to do one of these. I have a feeler out to see about the possibility of getting 10 or more people in WI that would jump on board.

I live in Chicago and I would be up for it except I'm getting married on the 12th and leaving the country for three weeks on the 15th. Maybe next time?

Latest posts