can I run my loop out to my daw interface?

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

withmittens

Reaction score
or will the level be too much? thinking of running a line into my Focusrite and using the free torpedo software to record.

you can. Turn all your module volumes down, hooking your amp into the interface and watch the levels in your DAW as you bring the module volumes up.

If your sound is dependent on running a high module level, it might not be ideal. But it is totally workable

holy smokes, this is wonderful

signal is hot but until I get an RM4 I can lower the input to just under with not bad results. hot ****, this changes things.

I'm keeping my amp's master down to 0, I'm assuming it sees the load from the speaker and it will be fine??

did anyone ever try this? how did it work out? gona be more points for the rm100 if I can run the line out into a mic pre line in and use some cab IR's, while having the master at zero... guess I should just try it myself.

Glad you brought this up. It's been running through my head the last few days. Jace how big of a difference is the Torpedo C.A.B. vs the Wall Of Sound. I've bought a couple cabs and am pretty happy with them (WoS). I guess what I am asking... does the C.A.B. sound $550 better. I think for as much as I record it wouldn't be, but it would be interesting to know your thoughts. Thanks.

+1, any Two Notes Torpedo work great with MTS!

Great low latency (1.4ms) tube power amp sims, real-time adjustable cab/speaker/mic sims, and EQ all under MIDI Control.

audiomidijace said:
Ive been running my RM4 in to the Torpedo CAB and in to my interface. Works perfectly. It sounded so good, I sold my mic and preamp.