Man I'm in SO much trouble!!!!

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Juggernaut

Reaction score
I havent even recieved my RM100 yet, but I'm REALLY excited about it.

Was reading about Egnater may be offering a mod for the Randalls to accept the Eggy 2 channel modules, and then the module mods, etc....

I want them all!!!!!!

:D

Hey bro, do you have a link for that, id Love to read that!
I think thats a cool idea!

metalmm785 said:
What mods are you getting with the amp?

I plan on having him mod it to take the 2 channel module that he offers. Also consider and other mods he might have for it, tranny upgrade maybe, I dont know. Depends on how much they cost, I know the 2 channel per module mod is gonna be around $300.

Wish I could afford a Mod100.... :D

Bruce is the man!

I've got a RM20B that is begging for this mod.

Juggernaut, welcome to the "other" MTS/Egnater forum. Module GAS runs rampant here, obviously. I tried to buy your Germacide over on RT but was beaten to the punch!

I wonder if after Bruce gets his hands on your RM100 if you will even need a MOD100?

Michael.

SWEET. I've been considering "moving up" to the Newer M4 with Dual modules, but didn't like the idea of losing my parallel loop.

I would certainly get this mod as soon as funds permitted.

Now...If it's possible to get a low power (Class A) mode for the RT2/50 :twisted: That would KILL!

I wonder if Randall ever plans to come out with Dual Modules? Either way, this path to Egnater (Sounds like a righteous quest doesn't it?) is a sure fire winner.

I wonder if it's possible for the user to swap the boards and save some cash?

Either way, I hope he goes through with this!

NuSkoolTone said:
SWEET. I've been considering "moving up" to the Newer M4 with Dual modules, but didn't like the idea of losing my parallel loop.

Now...If it's possible to get a low power (Class A) mode for the RT2/50 :twisted: That would KILL!

Couldn't you just approximate this with Yellow Jackets in one of the channels..actually, that's still Class AB with EL84s isn't it?

JKD said:
NuSkoolTone said:

Couldn't you just approximate this with Yellow Jackets in one of the channels..actually, that's still Class AB with EL84s isn't it?
It says that it realigns the pin cofig. and turns it class A.The MOD sounds killer at very,very low volume with those little bastards in there.

Latest posts