MOD50 facelift

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LunatiBSW

Reaction score
After receiving my Mod50,
I absolutely fell in love with the amp, not so much the cosmetics.
I just got it put back together tonight. Suites my personal style much more, and also matches my cabs better.
SSSsssuper sexy Snakeskin!
image_zpssqx1pl80.jpg

image_zpsecy4ll7c.jpg

image_zpsdn98s0zf.jpg

For those who've never seen the stock mod50, heres a before pic:
image_zpsvq0g4tjc.jpg

image_zpsk2d9jtkz.jpg

Looks excellent! I have an extra MOD50 headshell (since putting one chassis in a combo) and I've been thinking about duding it up.

Thanks!
Ill be honest, I had a cab builder recover it for me. Ive recovered heads before. But im not super familiar with grills or through head piping, so I paid $100 with materials/labor. This guy does fantastic work. Lamar Warren musical instruments. Cool guy. Mojotone charged $200 plus materials, this guy is just as good.

Then i had the chassis ran through by my tech and cleaned all the pots jacks connectors reseated all terminals, and looked over the whole thing. Basically like new. Put some badass tubes in it, and im just waiting on my first round of Jaded Faith mods for it now ;)

At least you have a few backups if problems arise :wink:

Ive covered about 10 heads, but only with a single seam. Im great at doing that, but times been scarce lately with my 8 month old boy. Figured Id let the pro handle this one

I know, its so hard waiting to play it.
Got a JF xtc & JF ubersonic on the way, super stoked

image_zpsje0vc6bh.jpg

Its like xmas today!
Got my mods in, had these both once before, decided if I was to have only 2 mods, these cover all the ground that I need.
Like 2 Bogner amps in 1 amp. A la Jaded Faith (Rob).

Cant wait to fire them up tonight after work.
Which is where I should get back to :)