Help!!! My new topics keep posting to other peoples posts!

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chadprsman

Reaction score
50 watt 2 el34 seminar head built by Bruce and shipped to me, where it never left the house. Added tight and tone-shift switches on the front adds nice options that really make a difference. 3 inputs for clean, low, and high. Footswitch is basically a gain cut, control on the back is for how much cut you want when using footswitch. Also a density switch on the back to dial in depth/bass, tons of tonal options available and these allow it to sound good at all volumes. Includes: back panel and pre-amp tube covers, cord, all seminar paperwork and schematics, original packing/box.
$975 + shipping paypal OK.

These are a great platform for mods and sound fantastic as they are. I thought about selling mine a while back but I'm happy to keep it.

I am trying to post a new topic, but it keep inexplicably going into other peoples posts and changes their title??? Any idea what is going on?

This was my guess, but I'm no ITsystemsengineeralyst:

ned said:
We migrated to a new server and may have lost some posts during the 2 week process.

iekobrid said:
Ahhhh, so when someone tries to create a new thread now, the site assigns it the number of one of the missing threads, thinking it unused and available, then all the responses that were orphaned when the original thread went missing appear in the new thread, displayed above the new OP's thread-starting post because they're in chronological order?