My New Custom Randall RM100's

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

evilsam

Reaction score
Hey All,

Check out the pics of my new custom RM100's. It helps being the VP of Sales for Randall, eh?

They are custom made for me in white, using the Lynch Box chassis, and are outfitted with blue channel lights and a blue power indicator.

My guitar signal is split via A/B (both on) as I use both heads at once, in stereo. Each head is plugged into a custom white R412XLX cabinet (2-Celestion V30?s and 2-Celestion G12T-75?s in an ?X? pattern).

My Randall RF3 footswitch controls both heads (at the same time) AND my TC Electronics G-Major effect processor (the footswitch and the RM100?s have built-in MIDI circuits for this very purpose).

My channel?s are set this way: Channel 1- Clean, using both heads? channel 1 slots, with Blackface modules in both, set the same. Channel 2- Rhythm, using the heads? channel 2 slots, head one loaded with an SLPLUS module, head two loaded with an XTC module. Channel 3- Lead, using channel 3 slot in head one loaded with an XTC module (gain, mid, and level boosted) and channel 2 slot in head two with the XTC module.

These amps RULE!!!! I still love my V2's but these amps RULE!!!

Equipment005heads.jpg

Equipment011all.jpg

I officially don't like you.

**** that's a nice rig.

Great custom job. The white looks cool with the blue LED. what kind of power tubes are you running in the two heads?