Took the plunge

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eggfan21

Reaction score
after contemplating for a long while if i should make the change from mesa amps i finally took the plunge and order me an eggie mod50 and i'm psyched. Now i have 8 weeks to see which mods i'm gonna go after. Thx a ton jeff for ur help the other day with all the questions few days ago. Can't wait.

Ps- i'm psyched to be in the forum as well. =D

danny

Danny glad we could make your decision easy! It will be well worth the wait...we have had some supplier issues this year but, since I have come aboard we have dealt with them and feel that things are going the right direction for us to really improve our delivery time. Congrats and get that Lonestar sold!

from the clips ive heard i really like a few....the sl2, e-rect, eg5. Now i c how this can bcome so addicting. They all sound amazing, to my ears

good to hear jeff, like i said i'm excited to be using ur amps and i don't even have it at home yet. When u find a rock solid amp like yours then add the cust serv u guys have it's a win win deal. And much appreciated by the regular guys like myself. Hopefully as of monday the amp will be gone! lol, and those 8 weeks couldnt come fast enough.

Awesome on the sale....any questions you have just shoot and I will help any time! I will be in touch with your Rig Talk stuff...

Latest posts