EGNATER verb quest

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gtr31

Reaction score
Just curious to guys who have the MOD 50 with reverb option ..

How does it sound?

Also if I understand the verb lvl is the loop fx mix .
whayt happens if you plus a delay into the loop?? so then the delay & verb are both affected by the mix control and cannot be seperated ??

Verb sounds great. It's only plugged into the parallel loop so the parallel mix is what controls the verb.

"How does it sound?"

It sounds great

"whayt happens if you plus a delay into the loop?? so then the delay & verb are both affected by the mix control and cannot be seperated ??"

This config does not sound good to me. I got a rack unit with seperate controls, because of this issue.

Where can I buy the egnater verb and how does it look like. I really want to get a reverb for the amp and haven't got any luck, so maybe this egnater verb will be the best choice.

Just call the Amp lounge. I talked to Frank about it and he explained that it was something that the average person could easily install. I believe he said it was about $200.

Basically, you can mount it in the back of the amp; just a few screws. It uses the parallel effects loop as has been stated. I?m sure you could use a rack delay in front of it as long as the delay unit has an input and output level adjustment.

I?m sure its sounds great as everything Egnater does but you might want to also consider something like a Boss RV-5 (I realize Boss is not nearly a sexy). You could Velcro it right in the back of the amp and run it in the parallel loop the same way.