NAMM 09'

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nothing so far. They seem to have stunned everyone with the RM12 and Nuno amp, which is what I'm sure they were intending to do. Hopefully they're just trying to distract us until they can release new modules :)

Shinozoku said:
Nothing so far. They seem to have stunned everyone with the RM12 and Nuno amp, which is what I'm sure they were intending to do. Hopefully they're just trying to distract us until they can release new modules :)

yeah,the RM12 unit looks pretty f**kin cool for those of you who own MANY of the modules...here's two pics of it,from another gear forum,below:

RM12.jpg

RM12_b.jpg

neat stuff 8)

I am totally bummed that we aren't seeing any new Randall gear at NAMM 09. I'm sorry - but for most people, the RM12 seems pretty much useless.

I cannot wait to see what they come up with (especially new sig gear/modules)...

and waiting...

and waiting...

and waiting...

In fact, not only is 12 ridiculous, but 4 was even too much for me. I'd much rather have a single space 2 module unit, with the option to daisy chain or go stereo. That would have been so much more useful/neat.

i would think the rm12 would be more for an in store setup where they can have alot of modules for people to try out. it doesn't make alot of sense for the average person. like, does it have a 12 button midi footswitch?

here is a new randall amp at namm almost all the way down the page :D looks like an old radio amp.

http://www.rig-talk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=40588[/img]

Any idea what the pricing would be for an RM12? I have some sort of module collection disease...

Latest posts