Egnater E2

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kylendm

Reaction score
Only 2 months until it's released! :)

Bruce said by that time it will only be available through amplounge.com.

Cant wait!!!!

Haha I know what you mean. It's been delayed for like two years. I think it's set in stone this time though. :twisted:

I was looking at my RM100 today and I was thinking that I'm sure someone from here is going to mod their headshell to mount the E2 inside it. Like what someone did with their effects unit (sorry I forget who from this forum did this :oops: ). Then you would have acess to 5 modules within a RM100 without the need for an extra rack to take to gigs.:twisted:
Cheers

kylendm said:
Haha I know what you mean. It's been delayed for like two years. I think it's set in stone this time though. :twisted:

Must have been one of those styrofoam stones they use for props in the movies. I heard the Jack Link Jerky company is going to be releasing some new commercials entitled, ?Messin? with the Egnater E2?

Caine said:
kylendm said:

Must have been one of those styrofoam stones they use for props in the movies. I heard the Jack Link Jerky company is going to be releasing some new commercials entitled, ?Messin? with the Egnater E2?
Bahahahahahah. I just about spit out my coffee!! :lol: 8)

I really hope the E2 see's the light of day soon. I'm about to pickup a MOD50, and would like the two extra slots for modules.

Is there any difference tone wise between the Egnater Mod50 and the Randall RM50....assuming that you were using the same preamp modules for each?

Rod said:
Is there any difference tone wise between the Egnater Mod50 and the Randall RM50....assuming that you were using the same preamp modules for each?

I can not say for certain as I have never played both side by side. However, The MOD50 has better transformers and higher quality hand picked components. Plus it was assembled by hand by Bruce or his family.
It sounds amazing and I would go a little further to say that the same modules sound slightly better in the MOD50 than the RM4 going through the MOD50 power section.

So is it really coming out next month? Been wanting to get RM4! Btw some very cool new amp from Eggy like detroit 5 and HG renegade!

Anomaly said:
So is it really coming out next month? Been wanting to get RM4! Btw some very cool new amp from Eggy like detroit 5 and HG renegade!

The original post was from 2010. I do not think it is coming out next month. Most likely it will be included when Egnater starts the whole modular line back up and Bruce said that a ways off.

Count me in on the suckered list, I seen it pop up one day and assumed it was a new thread. Haha