• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Schecter Hellraiser with case, and BKs

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

insightibanez

Reaction score
Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: Schecter Hellraiser 7 string

Modifications (if any): pickup and guitar

Accessories (hardshell case etc): Hardshell case and Bareknuckle nailbomb (bridge) and coldsweat (neck), pots, wiring, etc.

Location (City,State or City,Country): Flagstaff, AZ

Shipping: US only, please no International shipping.

Contact Info (No Phone #s) P.M. or [email protected]

References Required (eBay or other forum userid): Have lots of poisitve transaction on rigtalk, sevenstring.org randall forum, and on ebay with 244 transaction with 100% Positive feedback.

Price (include currency and if firm/obo): $500 paypalled/shipped

The guitar has a few cosmetic flaws, but nothing that hurts the playability. I also routed out the neck pickup and the pickup cavities on the guitar to fit all styles of pickups not just EMGs. Theres a dent on the bottom, side of the neck, and theres a few chips in the paint where the modification was done on the guitar for the pickups. I've tried to take pictures as best as I could to reflect the description. But if needed I can try to take some better ones. Thanks for looking and contact me with any questions you might have.

Pictures:

IMAG0107.jpg

IMAG0108.jpg

IMAG0109.jpg

IMAG0112.jpg

IMAG0114.jpg

IMAG0113.jpg

IMAG0111.jpg

IMAG0110.jpg

Latest posts