• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FT Agile Interceptor 7 Stringer 88FEELER88

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

insightibanez

Reaction score
This guitar is a beauty, but GAS has got ahold of me. Here for trade is an Agile Interceptor 7 stringer. I picked up about a year ago, its in Good Condition, not fret wear, nor chips/ or cracks. Case and whammy bar is also included.

I work in the Shipping/ Recieving Deapartment where I have access to packing materials so the guitar will be properly packaged for shipping.

Interested in Jacksons mostly Vs (RR versions or whatever), ESP Alexi-600 Vs (had my eye on the one with the pink inlays and pinstrips), 6 and 7 string guitars too, but you never know, throw me some offers and we'll go from there.

Have lots of references here on the Randall Forum, Rigtalk, and on ebay. same user name with over 260 POSITIVE transactions.

You can contact me at [email protected] with any questions you might have.

Thanks for looking :rock:

Specs:
-Neck-Thru design with 5 piece (maple/walnut) neck for improved neck stability
-Real Candian Maple Flame Top and double cutaway light weight basswood arch top body
-27" scale
-Ebony fretboard with no markers. Position markers are located on the side of the neck.
-24 Extra Jumbo 2.9mm frets and a 13.7" (350mm) radius neck for fast play
-Grover Die Cast tuners
-Floating Trem Licensed by Floyd Rose Grover Die Cast tuners
-Volume & tone controls and a coil tap
-Reverse Headstock
-Width of the neck at the nut: 1 7/8"; at the 22st fret: 2 3/16"
-Uniform Neck Profile - For ultra fast playing - 21.5mm at the frest fret and 22mm at the 12th fret.
-Overall length, including the strap button: 44"; Scale length: 27"
-Actual Weight is only 7 lbs

**I apologise for the cell phone photos**

IMAG0225.jpg

IMAG0220.jpg

IMAG0221.jpg

IMAG0223.jpg

IMAG0219.jpg