• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS/FT: EBMM Axis Rosewood, EBMM Steve Morse

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bduersch

Reaction score
Several guitars up for grabs... the EBMM's and Godin are in practically new condition and have only been used in the studio since I picked them up... only reason I'm unloading is because I've got too many guitars and it's usually last-in-first-out rule around here...

Would prefer cash to trades, but may consider trades for late-model PRS Studio or Special 22 or Custom 24 (with 59/09's) models or an Axe-FX II.

2001 PRS Singlecut - black sunburst, 10-top, bird inlays. Was my main player for years but is in excellent condition all things considered (light fretwear, hardware is clean, a few minor dings/dents [mostly on the back] and standard pick/polish scratches). Recently sent to the PTC for complete wiring replacement, pickup installation (Duncan Alinco Pro II Slash APH-2 set), and general setup. Includes OHSC and original #7 pickups. $OLD

Ernie Ball Music Man Axis Rosewood - limited edition Axis with rosewood neck, rosewood fretboard, rosewood top on basswood body, includes OHSC $1300 SH/PP'd

Ernie Ball Music Man Steve Morse - black finish w/ black pickguard, tons of tonal options! includes OHSC $1100 SH/PP'd

Godin 5th Avenue CW Kingpin archtop - satin cognac burst finish, dual P90's, includes original case + paperwork $OLD

Some pix below, lotsa pix here: https://picasaweb.google.com/wassup.g/ForSale?authuser=0&feat=directlink

Axis:
DSC_1946.JPG

Morse:
DSC_1953.JPG