• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Strictly 7 Boa Baritone seven string (badass custom 7) :

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chuckmehh

Reaction score
Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: Strictly 7 Boa Baritone:

27" scale
EMG 707 pickups
Original Floyd Rose
Mahogany body/african wenge top
Flame maple neck skunk stripe (not sure of its wood)
16" raidus
Indian Rosewood fretboard
Non-locking sperzel tuners
Plays like butter

This was originally built for Patrick of Fit for an Autopsy and would cost $1,913 if you built one to these specs today (info provided by Jim @ Strictly 7).

I have it set up/intonated. It is ready to rip and is unquestionably one of the best guitars I've ever played (THE best in fact...). Very smooth and comfortable; a shredder's delight!

If you're looking to get into 7 strings or just need to upgrade from one you have, this is the ticket.

Modifications (if any): none

Accessories (hardshell case etc): Hardshell case, whammy bar

Location (City,State or City,Country): Morgantown, WV, USA

Contact Info (No Phone #s) PM here or email at [email protected] (I prefer email!)

References Required (eBay or other forum userid): I've done deals here, on HC, on MTS forum, marshall forum ,and ebay all with the same username.

Price (include currency and if firm/obo): $1050 shipped OBO

You guys know I love this thing and I hate to see it go, but as you may or may not know, it is my roommate's and he's deciding to sell it. Anyway, make me an offer I can't refuse and get a KILLER 7 string for the holiday.

IMAG0417.jpg

IMAG0411.jpg

IMAG0410.jpg

IMAG0415.jpg

IMAG0416.jpg

MarcoR said:
Out of curiosity, what's it tuned to?

A-E-A-D-G-B-e good sir. I can tune it to whatever you want and set it up in that tuning if you'd like though.