• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

High End Rack Gear- ISP, XWIRE, MONSTER, KORG, ROCKTRON

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zack

Reaction score
I have the following items that I need to (not want to) get rid of...

All units are functionally perfect and cosmetically 9 or above. Add 3% for paypal.

ISP ProRackG Rackmounted Noise Suppressor. Best unit ever, comes with power supply. SOLD!

Xwire X905 Wireless. This is THE original digital wireless. Dual receivers, built-in battery indicator. Takes AA's and has a quarter inch out (instead of the stupid proprietary cables that others use. Best wireless ever.
$500 shipped.

Monster Power Pro 2500 power conditioner. I like these better than the Furman's. Multistage power on/off, 2 unswitched outlets on the front, voltage indicator, ultra heavy gauge power chord.
SOLD!

Korg DTR-2000 Rack tuner. Top of the line rack tuner (short of Peterson). Almost any feature you can need, great for bands and people with multiple guitar and tunings. SOLD!

Rocktron Xpression. Delay, reverb, pitch, tremolo, chorus, flanger, etc. Midi controllable, great mid-level multi-effects unit. $225 shipped.

Roland SPD-S. This is the best drum sampler for live use that I know of. We used it for between songs and sub drops. You can do so much more with it. Great condition. Will include a memory card that didn't come with it. SOLD!

Audio Technica AT4040 w/shockmount
I have an AT4040. It's a badass mic. I however, am not a badass producer, and more importantly, I'm broke. It's hardly been used. $175 shipped gets it. It comes with the custom foam case and a shockmount (not the original).

It is, but it's way too big to ship. I'm in Louisville, KY if you're interested.

Zack said:
It is, but it's way too big to ship. I'm in Louisville, KY if you're interested.

I'm headed to Washington DC on Friday, not certain how far off the path that is from you via Michigan. What Brand and price?

Thanks,
Jimmie

The amp rack is $400. KY isn't between DC and Michigan.

Zack said:
The amp rack is $400. KY isn't between DC and Michigan.

I realize that KY isn't "on the way" but that hasn't stopped me in the past.
:wink:

Thanks for the info,
Jimmie

would you consider a trade for the Xpression?
I have a Replifex here. Or maybe a pedal or something. or some cash plus gear.
Any ineterest?
PS: One of my students turned me onto Hark the Herald...you have defintely made some headway,here on Long Island,NY.

GtrGeorge! said:
would you consider a trade for the Xpression?
I have a Replifex here. Or maybe a pedal or something. or some cash plus gear.
Any ineterest?
PS: One of my students turned me onto Hark the Herald...you have defintely made some headway,here on Long Island,NY.

The only trade I need is a ISP Decimator Pedal or Korg Pitchblack Tuner. I'm glad to here that people in Long Island have heard of us! What kind of student we talkin here?