New Scorch module by Jeff Hilligan

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bstaley

Reaction score
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AND3UDjPn3Q&feature=player_embedded

This one is pretty killer.

I have a Scorch module on the way to me! I'll let you guys know my thoughts on it when it arrives and try to post some clips.
Jace :mrgreen:

audiomidijace said:
I have a Scorch module on the way to me! I'll let you guys know my thoughts on it when it arrives and try to post some clips.
Jace :mrgreen:

\m/ Jeff does excellent work...and bills clip is great (as usual) look forward to your review.

cold Machine said:
That thing sounds wicked. Any other modules on the horizon?

Jeff is working on building an amp around some of his gain sounds AFAIK..should be killer.

Me I'm waiting on him figuring out putting the Scorch on an Egnater Dual! :shock: 8)

MorgMetal666 said:
This Scorch module sounds incredibly similar to my Gigmods Ultra.

they are definately in the ballpark for sure....it's Jeff's take on a modern Mesa style tone, aimed squarely at the Mark! \m/

I've been meaning to contact Jeff about some mod work. I had the chance to chat with Ty Tabor from Kings X and he said Jeff is a genius when it comes to tone. I couldn't agree more 8)

Is the Scorch module a scratch build, or a heavy modification to a pre-existing module?

wengnutt said:
I've been meaning to contact Jeff about some mod work. I had the chance to chat with Ty Tabor from Kings X and he said Jeff is a genius when it comes to tone. I couldn't agree more 8)

Is the Scorch module a scratch build, or a heavy modification to a pre-existing module?

Thanks to you and Ty for the kind words! Its a heavy mod to an exisiting module.

Jeff Hilligan said:
wengnutt said:

Thanks to you and Ty for the kind words! Its a heavy mod to an exisiting module.

Hey there Jeff! I actually saw you talking to Ty and Dug after the Kings X show a few months back in Dallas at the guitar show. You looked like a busy man so I didnt wanna bug you, but I'm VERY interested in your mods! Nice work man 8)

Ya had a blast at the Dallas show. Got to hang with dUg and Ty, Jerry, Damon Johnson and to boot Derrick St. Holmes! Glad to help when I can!

Latest posts