Salvation Custom 3

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

audiomidijace

Reaction score
I've been trying out the Salvation Custom 3 over the last week. It's pretty **** cool. It has a gain boost switch under the tube cage, a Ch2/Ch3 switch and a Dave/Marty switch. This sucker has TONS of gain. Using Ch2 with the gain boost OFF you can get some great low gain tones too. But you do have to roll that gain knob almost all of the way down. Good solid definition, cut through and sustain. The high gain tones remind me of Metallica's ...And justice for all.
Cheers,
Jace

Glad to hear you're enjoying it. I found the "Marty" side to be a little too dark and scooped, but the "Dave" side was thrash-metal nirvana. Most impressive was the combination of gain and articulation; it definitely rewards precise technique.

I want one so bad, love that Megadeth tone, and if it can nail Justice then it worth is weight in gold to me.

My cousin has this Module and it really nails that Megadeth tone ala' 'Rust In Peace', which was my favorite 'deth album. It can be a little scooped on the Marty side, but his lead tone was pretty bitey.

Wondering what the MASHALL modules are like.

OuIjAbOaRdInG said:
Wondering what the MASHALL modules are like.

The BEST module ever created...None will surpass, though many will try....Mashall owns you and your silly quest for tone :) There may be a grail for sale but the Mashall will eat hard rock and **** powder or fire....Your choice....How's that for 4 drink eloquent??? :)