New Module - PLexi Plus ??

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alboz28

Reaction score
Saw this on the 'bay

http://cgi.ebay.com/Randall-PLXPLUS-MTS-Module-PLEXI-PLUS-New-Release-/140436008508?cmd=ViewItem&pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item20b2a36e3c

I thought it had a familiar look to it. I got to say I like the price point more than the 1086. :lol: I know I'm a dumbass for pointing out the obvious.

I got nothing. Something seems fishy though.

Edit: scratch that.

http://www.beyondeleven.com/Randall-PLXPLUS-p/plxplus.htm

Looks like it's at other places as well and Beyondeleven sells a lot of Randall gear.

I will say this much though. That faceplate is uggggllyyyy :lol:

Also what the fack is this???

http://www.beyondeleven.com/Randall-GTO-p/gto.htm :D

Back in January at Winter Namm the people in the Randall booth told me that the 1086 was going to be re-packaged as the Plex-Plus. Not sure if the tweeked it at all, but it is the old 1086.

No,

that's legit. I bought my Splawn from them, they are Randall MTS dealers. I was gonna go down there to try to do something with my XTC, I will make a report on that thing.

Later!

Dave

That would be cool if it was a new module, even if it does have a dog a$$ fugly face plate on it. At least it would be a sign that Randall hasn't 100% dropped the ball on the MTS line

I am very interested but for feks sakes, shouldn't Randall be announcing this here? Seems like that would be the smart marketing move. I am guessing that whoever is running that department now doesn't know about this place. They need a wake up call.

Now I want clips! Either way, I will probably buy one or both. Wake up Randall marketing assclowns!

We didn't get that far into it. I was trying to buy a Brahma they had posted. He said they were discontinued and didn't have any more. He said they'd have the replacement, now called GTO, in a couple months.

I ordered a Brahma from Funky Munky last Tuesday, they confirmed the order, but then they e-mailed me two days later saying they were out of stock, or discontinued(?).

I would have only paid $179 too!

robespierre said:
I ordered a Brahma from Funky Munky last Tuesday, they confirmed the order, but then they e-mailed me two days later saying they were out of stock, or discontinued(?).

I would have only paid $179 too!

I know, that's what I was tryin' to get in on a couple months ago. But I had heard the Brahma was discontinued and I wanted I black one so called them.

eyeball987 said:
I am very interested but for feks sakes, shouldn't Randall be announcing this here? Seems like that would be the smart marketing move. I am guessing that whoever is running that department now doesn't know about this place. They need a wake up call.

Now I want clips! Either way, I will probably buy one or both. Wake up Randall marketing assclowns!

Shouldn't they be announcing it PERIOD?!?! It's not even on the Randall website! And if the "Plexi-Plus" is the 1086 with a new name, that REALLY sucks! The 1086 doesn't sound ANYTHING like the Plexi.