Did you guys see this?

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

audiomidijace

Reaction score
http://cgi.ebay.com/Randall-MTS-NBKING-Nuno-Bettencourt-amplifier-module-/120689714112?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item1c19aae3c0#ht_3476wt_907

I love Nuno and his tone, but I didn't care for his amp. I am curious as to what this would sound like in an RM50 though.

This whole Curve/Nuno one of a kind modules makes me so angry I'm going to post twice! They clearly had these modules ready to roll only to stop when the company sold. Unlike previous reports about technical glitches making the production stop it is clear the new owners decided against moving forward.

crankyrayhanky said:
This whole Curve/Nuno one of a kind modules makes me so angry I'm going to post twice! They clearly had these modules ready to roll only to stop when the company sold. Unlike previous reports about technical glitches making the production stop it is clear the new owners decided against moving forward.

Seems like you're right man. I hate to just assume that, but it definitely seems like that. With all the modders and everything, who needs new modules anyway? :p

Seriously though, I do agree that it is very frustrating and any progress will be a surprise to me from here on.

I would have liked the opportunity to try one of these. When I went to see slash his rhythm guitarist played thru a Randall NB KING and it sounded awsome!

Holy crap, the NUNO module might have good tone, but it's technically not shocking..
But the Curve has so much potential :(

I didn't know they even made a prototype for it!
Looking at the picture: this is definitly a proto with the handwired stuff.

I definitly support the idea of buying it and reverse engineering it!!
I wish I wasn't about to buy a guitar, I'd definitly jump on this.

crankyrayhanky said:
Whoever buys the Curve, please send it to a modder so they can reverse engineer it!

Anyone got a source for that tiny 5 band EQ?