Breakout cable for moddng modules?

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mThomasDutch

Reaction score
Does anyone know how to get the modules out of the amp with power and signal? I think some sort of breakout cable or something. I want to start experimenting with a few mods and I always find it useful to experiment by using trimpots, clipping caps and resistors in parallel with existing components, etc. I just don't see a way to access the modules once they're in the amp.

yeah, an extender cable/board is one way... another way is an rm4 with the lid removed.... it's expensive but does solve th problem

I built two boxes with various resisters and capacitors 10 each in total both with roatary dials. I use long wires from the switch box to the plugged in module direct solderecd to the board. That way I can hear various component values. works awsome.

khingpynn said:
I built two boxes with various resisters and capacitors 10 each in total both with roatary dials. I use long wires from the switch box to the plugged in module direct solderecd to the board. That way I can hear various component values. works awsome.
I like that idea! Just using them along with an (R)M4 with the top cover removed?

Latest posts