Too many modules, not enough slots...

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shredzilla

Reaction score
Which begs the question:

How are you guys storing your modules when not in use (other thana bag) ?

My current solution leaves them within hands reach of the amp, but I am looking at fabricating something from household junk that will be a more attractive & efficient solution.

http://img215.imageshack.us/i/dsc00130cc.jpg/

Anyone have any ideas ?

When I had extra modules that was about how it went for me, except I would have them sitting ontop of the poweramp in the rack.

If you have some basic woodworking/cabinetry skills, you could probably build a storage shelf unit similar to a CD case storage unit. Unless your thought was to make it mobile, then probably not the best option. Randall used to have a soft case designed to hold 12 modules. Some others have mentioned using old microphone cases or similar & cutting foam to hold the modules.

Yeh have been looking at those RM1250s as well as the RM4. Not sure If I am ready to drop $1400 yet. Maybe I will change my mind after i receive my tax refund.

On that note, anyone have any good/bad experiences with the Rm1250 ?

I wonder what it weighs fully loaded?

Cool for a fixed installation though...

shredzilla said:
Yeh have been looking at those RM1250s as well as the RM4. Not sure If I am ready to drop $1400 yet. Maybe I will change my mind after i receive my tax refund.

On that note, anyone have any good/bad experiences with the Rm1250 ?

Latest posts