Had a visit to the Jaded Faith mod-shop last week! Super fun

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RockStarNick

Reaction score
So last week, I had a wedding to go to, and I realized that it just so happened to be in the next town over from Rob, our very own resident mod-man Jaded Faith. I have him a call, last minute, and basically invited myself over to his shop to check it out. Better yet, I had the opportunity to play some of his modules in person.

I can't say enough good things. The tones were steller. The workshop was very well organized (caps of every different value, color, and flavor), and the construction and work on the modules was impeccable. We were rocking out with a Gibson LP through the XTC module, as well as his VoxLess module. Both were completely kickass.

I've gotta say, JadedFaith has every guy's dream music man-cave. Flatscreen/couch TV area, band rehearsal space, full treated recording studio space with great amps and iso-booth, and of course, the Module workshop. I could have spent hours down there, but unfortunately, had to finish my beer, put on a tuxedo and get going to that wedding.

Definitely a great "tone" day. Very happy to be working with JadedFaith on custom faceplate designs. He really is a great guy. A perfectionist with an ear for tone, and a guy who is super-passionate about the work that he does.

Awesome, Nick!!! Wish I lived closer... I'd like to check out all the mods, as well. I hope to have him start on the top-secret module that you & I have discussed... the blue/red one... :wink: :lol:

Sweet, it's like seeing the bat cave, but for tone nerds :twisted:
I hope to make it over there next time I visit my fianc?'s family in Jersey.
A room full of toys is fun no matter what age you are.

I am jealous. I can't say enough good things about Rob and his mods.
I wonder if my girlie would mind if I planned a trip out to Jersey when we visit the states again in 2013.

Alright so here is the plan. Someone on the west coast get a GReyhound or large tour bus. Stop by and pick us all up on the way to Jersey for a weekend tour & gig. :lol:

The shop is always open if you boys are in my neck of the woods! Nothing better than talking tone, hearing another player through my rigs and shooting the breeze over a few cold beers. Nick's trip was a quick one on his way to a rehearsal dinner, otherwise we probably would have killed several hours easily.

I might have to stop in one day, I don't live to far away (Galloway).

I have a JF XTC, it'd be nice to see what else you have (Especially since I'm new to MTS stuff)

Hey Rob,
Maybe you could post some pics of your shop for everyone to check out.
I know I won't be over on the East Coast anytime soon. :)

Possible, but I have a little cleaning up to do before I do that. It looks like a mad scientists lair right now! :lol:

Bigger than that is the fact we are going to be working on renovations down there soon. Tearing out some walls and putting up new drywall and sound adsorbtion to get all the rooms up to par with the studio.

See this is the cool stuff that goes on in New Jersey, not Jersey Shore!
FWIW, Nick has designed a great faceplate for the new Dumble mod that Rob and I are working on...mostly Rob.. I think we are going to call it DumbleDorf..... :lol: :lol:

Sorry for the lack of info on this, a formal announcement will be made ASAP.

The OD Special is complete and now available. The second one just shipped out to Mattfig today actually. I will post clips, details and pricing in the next few hours. Off to band practice now.....

Jaded Faith said:
The OD Special is complete and now available. The second one just shipped out to Mattfig today actually. I will post clips, details and pricing in the next few hours. Off to band practice now.....

Mods incoming! Oh yeah, one of the best feelings of joy around... Although it's kinda superficial and shallow - mods make me happy...I'm ok with that...:) Thanks Rob!!!
This mod is gonna be sick!!!