Salvation Mods H-Watt - soundclip

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

salvation

Reaction score
so, here it is, first one and only Hiwatt based MTS module:

H-Watt.jpg

soundclip: http://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=11081977
Quote from our web pages: Designed after hours, days and months of developing. Some vintage legends are not easy to build into the module platform. But the Challenge was accepted and finally the H-Watt is here!
This mod uses two separate ?linked? channels, one brilliant and one normal sounding. You can blend them together in the same way as on the original.
Furthermore we replicated a true, very unusual HiWatt tonestack, using Point-To-Point wiring.
The result is replica of famous british Hi-Watt tone with unmistakeable colour and dynamic. From sparkling clean to fat or bright crunch. Gilmourize your amp.

Features
- two linked channels
- point to point wired tonestack

GAS!! I want one some bad. Cant wait to order one(before christmas) When do we get some sound clips?

Firefighter1428 said:
GAS!! I want one some bad. Cant wait to order one(before christmas) When do we get some sound clips?

I'm guessing mid to late October.

:D

super cool tones...curious as to what kind of guitar was used? My buddy actually has a Gilmore strat, he's gonna flip when he hears this :lol:

Yeah this will definitely be the next single-channel module I order, ahead of the DuoPlex that was previously at the top of my list . . . but not until after I get the dual MatchVOX.

Sounds Great Anthony!!

It got me to wondering... What kind of cab and speakers are you using in your demos?

Latest posts