Thumbscrews: "WARNING" Custom Content Inside

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BigBrewtus

Reaction score
I decided to cap my thumbscrews on my PEACEMAKER. What ya think?
Inquiring minds want to know. :lol:
thumb4.jpg
thumb3-1.jpg

Thumb2.jpg
Thumb1.jpg

Thumb.jpg

Brew, I'm new here,, but been trolling for a while and I think i can safely say.... I think you have a problem :D I mean that in the nicest possible way as a fellow firearms lover!! They do look pretty **** sweet though!!

sschultz242 said:
Brew, I'm new here,, but been trolling for a while and I think i can safely say.... I think you have a problem :D I mean that in the nicest possible way as a fellow firearms lover!! They do look pretty **** sweet though!!
Hahahaha. Well welcome, sir. Your right I definitely have a problem or 3.
So thanks anyways. I do have these knobs available for purchase. Some are more polished up. This set was for a customer. The thumbscrews are coming soon for purchase. I will be offering silver and brass capped screws. :wink:

davetheslave said:
Brew they're freakin awesome. Are you going to be putting them into retail or are they a one off.
You know me friend, everything is for sale. This is my first set. They was just sold. Lol Let me know if you want any. Cheers

****, Brewtus!! Those are wicked. They look too good on your Peacemaker. I might be interested in some of those in the future. Keep up the good work.

Thanks guys. I do have a theme going. The modules are just too easy to mod, aesthetically or internally. It feels good to share great gear with great people. Everyone feel free to hit me up with ideas for any other accesory.

So got my second mod pack in from BigB yesterday. I found My JF stein really needed to be strapped.
IMG_0075.jpg

By the way, it sound even better than it looks :twisted:

Quality work brewtus, and they fit great, and are very solid.

LunatiBSW said:
So got my second mod pack in from BigB yesterday. I found My JF stein really needed to be strapped.
IMG_0075.jpg

Killer... If Dime were still alive, he'd be switching back to Randall.

LunatiBSW said:
IMG_0075.jpg

Hey, my Stein looks just like yours...Except I don't have any cool thumbscrew shells yet....I'm working on that! :)

I also notice we have our toggles and mid sweep in the same position....Seems you found the same "sweet spot" I did...:)

That looks BREWTAL, BSW!!!! Now I need to hook you up with a knob for your sweep pot. Let me know what the shaft is like.
Figg, I only have one set of brass and two sets silver ready as of now. I will get with you on how many you need.
Peace peeps!

Mattfig said:
Hey, my Stein looks just like yours...Except I don't have any cool thumbscrew shells yet....I'm working on that! :)

I also notice we have our toggles and mid sweep in the same position....Seems you found the same "sweet spot" I did...:)

Ahhh It sure is exciting to find the G spot, I mean sweet spot :shock:
This module really does kick so much ***.

Latest posts