The new jadedfaithmods.com is now live

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jaded Faith

Reaction score
I updated the sticky, but just in case no one really notices I wanted to post that www.jadedfaithmods.com is redesigned and has gone live. Long overdue, you can finally get all the info you need on my work in one place.

I am looking for customer clips for the site to showcase how you all are using them in the real world. If you are interested in contributing pics, videos or audio clips email me at [email protected]. Let me know what you have and I'd be happy to feature it on the site.

Enjoy!!

Nice and stylish... I totally dig it! It's really good to see your mods in one place! The 1959RR MKII is starring me right in the face.

I dig the new site. Congrats. Now I just need to get my head out of you know where & get a new mod. :lol:

Excellent! I was about to hit you up for suggested donors for your various mods, and all that info is now readily availabe. Looking forward to the 59RR.

Nice, it was down when I took a look yesterday. Going to be hitting you up for some mods in the next few upcoming days. Just got my first MTS.

Thanks for the kind words everyone and glad to hear it's effective and useful. Please PM or email me with any suggestions as I want to make it the best it can be. I also want to feature customer clips as much as possible. After all, my customers are the reason for all the hard work and you deserve to shine as well. No better way to show a product off than to see how it's being used in the real world.

I just updated the pictures throughout the site and featured a few custom mods I did this year on the Custom Shop page. Let me know what you think!

nicknuisance: Welcome to the forum and I look forward to working with you! Please feel free to contact me with any questions you might have.

If you ever need someone to demo those high gain ones that is a metal player through and through, hit me up :D.

Looks good, faceplate pics are just the right size, not too small for detail
pages are easy to navigate, information easy to understand
you hit the nail on the head and obviously found a good designer, sorry I couldn't help with that part but it looks great
Already looking to mod the treadplate and the plexi

Custom shop is a great idea! Are you able to study preamp designs/schems or mods and translate them to the module preamp? How accurately can this be done and do you find there are limits to how effective or close the finished product is?

Kapo_Polenton said:
Custom shop is a great idea! Are you able to study preamp designs/schems or mods and translate them to the module preamp? How accurately can this be done and do you find there are limits to how effective or close the finished product is?
When designing Custom Shop work I do study schematics, but there are most certainly limitations when working on the MTS platform. Experience helps provide workarounds and a lot of it is just tuning by ear.

The biggest hurdle that impacts every mod is remembering that the power supply, filtering and power amp in any amp has a large influence on the tone. Trying to bridge that gap on the modular platform is where the experience comes into play. I try to benchmark against the actual amps involved as much as possible.