Jaded Faith Mods now offers brand new donors modules

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jaded Faith

Reaction score
NewDonorModules.jpg

As of 11/28/11, Jaded Faith Mods has partnered directly with US Music to offer brand new donor modules to our customers. These are available for $130 each and can only be sold as modified. There are currently over 30 donors in stock and ready to mod.

You can now save on the time/cost of locating and shipping a donor in for your mods. This provides even more affordable options for our customers in addition to our already affordable prices and quick turnaround times.

That is great news for sure. Now let's work on some new modules because you can never have enough derivatives of the same thing. MARSHALL.

Awesome news, Rob! I'm glad to see a US modder rockin' it as much as you have lately! I just got a new RM22, so I am going to be contacting you soon for a module or two ;)

Wow..talk about killing two birds with one stone...someone got to shift a bunch of unsold stock and you improve the TAT/service level no-end on your side.

Nice one man!

It makes sense, though, right? We've seen the pro modders like Rob and Anthony step up and really push the MTS line forward, where Randall has more or less let it stagnate. It makes sense to me to put the stock modules, which have lower demand, in the talented hands of those who can make them into something better. I wonder if Randall making some form of low-cost super bare-bones donor module specifically for the purpose of modding would help the situation even further. Either way, Rob getting those donors is great news :)

JKD said:
Wow..talk about killing two birds with one stone...someone got to shift a bunch of unsold stock and you improve the TAT/service level no-end on your side.

Nice one man!

I saw that on the revamped web site earlier this week. Very cool.

Wow. Those prices are too good to be true. Congrats Rob. I am sure
you will never have time for anything but modding. hahaha

Latest posts