Ordering 2 batches of custom modules

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Rossness

Reaction score
After a lot of reading around and listening to different clips. I'm going to order custom modules from both Jaded Faith and Salvation. From salvation, I'm looking at their SLO DLX, Terrier and Manderine Stoneverb. From JF I'm thinking about the RVerb, 1959, Dumble & SC.

A few of the modules overlap- the Dumble and SC cross paths as do the RVerb and Stoneverb. For my clean, I want something that almost sounds acoustic and I'm leaning more towards the SC. However, Dumble's are so highly regarded, I'm thinking maybe I should go with it. Which would you do?

Then there are the Orange mods. My main amp besides the MTS setup is an Orange Rockerverb 100. It sounds amazing for searing tones (with a Mid scoop in the fx loop) as well as stoner rock (w/o the scoop). It's clean channel isn't bad either. It also records extremely well. I'm wondering which module will give me the exact tone I get now (maybe I'll be able to sell my real Orange). Is there a way to get a scoop switch on the Salvation?

I had the Mash-All+ and wasn't impressed. It felt too chunky and rich. I think I'm leaning towards a super hot plexi and not a JCM type tone. Should the JF 1959RR be more up my alley?

Peace~

59 RR is classic marshall (those are the tone I needed and it delivers
big time !! (I like my high end and the 59 RR has ample to spare)

IMO for a "super hot plexi and not a JCM type tone"

boosted stock SL+ or better yet crankyray's GM SL+ might bring a
smile to your face (& ears !)

for the Fattest lead tone with a Marshall Crunch (with a softer high end)
you can't go wrong with the Hilligan Scorch (that I happen to be selling)

Stonerverb rules.....cant believe you didnt like the Mashall+..it is so versatile.........The Mashaldano is great..the high gain side is more fluid than the Mashall+..or the Salvo xtc im selling is very smooth and fat....the shiver switch on it has a more plexi feel as well,making it it very versatile

I sold my Rockerverb 100 once I got the Stonerverb. both channels nailed plus able to scoop the mids more, so you might not need to put an eq in the FX loop. plus i liked the cleans you could get on the dirty channel, waaaayyy more versitile and tighter than the Rverb, just different takes on the same amp. the Rverb is a little meatier, and a little more sag in the low end. if your looking for that tone, the Stonerverb is the clear winner out of those two.

I just ordered a batch of Modules from Salvation. I ended up getting the SLO DLX, Matchvox, and 2 customized versions of the Stoneverb and the ENGL.
The Stoneverb will have a scoop switch and the engl will have more of a british tone while remaining tight.

The Rossness said:
I just ordered a batch of Modules from Salvation. I ended up getting the SLO DLX, Matchvox, and 2 customized versions of the Stoneverb and the ENGL.
The Stoneverb will have a scoop switch and the engl will have more of a british tone while remaining tight.

How I envy you and your wallet :wink: :lol:

Keep us posted!

Latest posts