1959RR Platinum Edition Released

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jaded Faith

Reaction score
As I alluded to in my teaser thread last week, the limited-edition 1959RR Platinum Edition is now available. See www.jadedfaithmods.com for full details.

There will only be 25 made and when they are gone, they are gone.

2/8/12 update: As of 2/8/12, all 25 are spoken for. No additional orders shall be taken for the 1959RR Platinum Edition.

...and you're doing work with Michael Wagener. Great stuff! So does the OD special you're doing for him have any extra magic added to it?

I'm in! Got my ODS and love it. Looking forward to the 1959RR Platinum.

JD said:
...and you're doing work with Michael Wagener. Great stuff! So does the OD special you're doing for him have any extra magic added to it?
Michael approached me about 2 weeks ago. A very good friend of his received an order for 7 mods from me and referred him my way that very night. It was an absolute pleasure working with him and he is quite pleased with both mods. I look forward to working with him again along with some other opportunities I have in the pipeline.

Regarding the OD Special, his was a standard Rev B. I recently moved on the Rev C this week after some excellent customer feedback (you guys are the best on here, so passionate and aware of your tone). I had 3 of them on the bench at the same time and it was a perfect opportunity to A/B/C some minor tweaks I had in mind.

Very cool what you have done with the KH2/3 module by the way! Do you have donors for that on hand too? My understanding is that the KH2 is essentially the brown so this would make yours an even better sounding brown.

Do you have any clips of the additional feature on this with the extra gain stage vs standard mod?

Wow. Congrats Rob!! It's great to see your work being recognized by the big names.

Disciple said:
Do you have any clips of the additional feature on this with the extra gain stage vs standard mod?

I will be making a clip of mine as soon as I get the right XLR -> TRS cable.

Thank you all very much for the kind words and strong interest in this. It's really great to be able to release something special like this and do something out of the norm. It's just the first of many great things to come this year.

Latest posts