Salvation Camerock (Cameron CCV)

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scary groove

Reaction score
I am normally just a lurker here but since nobody has posted info on this yet I just couldn't wait anymore. I had asked (I'm sure others did too) the modders about this amp some time ago. It wasn't in the cards back then. But finally Salvation Mods has answered the call. It is up on his Facebook page and it wasn't an hour later that I ordered the Camerock. It's based on the Cameron CCV which I think is fantastic. I am so glad for Anthony to be making this. Hopefully there are others interested too. The video below is of the Cameron CCV. If the Camerock is close, and I'm sure it is, it will be amazing. Check out a video of the Cameron CCV here:

http://youtu.be/aqHHUpmGptA

Btw, I ordered mine shortly after he announced it, too. I'm really looking forward to getting it (and my #1 Rhoadie!) soon :)

Sorry, as I must have missed that as it was buried in the middle of some 8 pages on a thread. But it has since been announced as the Camerock and I hope someone gets one soon to post clips. Mine is ordered but the wait is going to kill me :)

Well, you're supposed to read every post in every thread, dude! :lol: I didn't get the first order in for a Camerock, but if I get mine before any clips are up, I'll see what I can do about getting some online. I am working on getting a basic recording setup at my house so I can post clips that aren't recorded using a camera mic.

Another +1 on the pre-order list here....can't wait. I haven't been this excited about a module I haven't heard since the Gigmods Mark Series!

good soundnig amp.....sounds alot like alot of the plexi based modded amps out there....probably be a cool module to have....

So stoked....kickass clippage but then it always is from Antonin and his merry metal team! \m/

Kickass clippage indeed. This will be my first Salvation mod. This is going to be tough to wait for :)

Great. Now I have to go and change my pants! :shock:
Great demo. That last Whitesnake CD had some great tunes on it. Hard to wrong with Doug Aldrich and Reb Beach.

anthony already has my deposit $$ too

noone is more hopeful about this mod than I am

looks like anthony captured that signature "CCV" tone - I'm gonna be a very happy camper 8) (in about 5 weeks) :cry:

that said for me the Atomica is >> CCV only because I'm a VH freak

Maybe we can convince him to do an Atomica next ;) This is why I made that whole "Boutique Amp Builder Modules" thread hehe If anthony nails this mod, I will pretty much certainly buy every boutique mod he decides to tackle. Really looking forward to getting mine, and my Rhoadie, too!

That clip is absolutely sick.

I may have to buy one of these sooner rather than later. Wow!

rhequiem said:
Maybe we can convince him to do an Atomica next ;) This is why I made that whole "Boutique Amp Builder Modules" thread hehe If anthony nails this mod, I will pretty much certainly buy every boutique mod he decides to tackle. Really looking forward to getting mine, and my Rhoadie, too!

better yet dual channel

salvado on one

atomica on the other

What exactly is the Cameron tone? How is it different from any other modded Marshall? I hear a lot of hype about Cameron amps. I hear how his circuits are very different and how he has magic in his amps, but what kind of magic is it? Can someone shed some light on Cameron amps for me or at least the differences between this and other salvation Marshall based mods (Benzin, MashAll/ MashAldano/ Duoplex/ Randy)???

I'd love to be able to describe it to you in detail, Ross, but I've never heard one live, myself lol From what I remember reading, the CCV was highly regarded as one of the pinnacle sounds of the hot-rodded marshall flavors, along with Friedman's and Fortin's offerings. I'm hoping Anthony will be able to nail the tone, as it will be the closest to hearing a Cameron live that I will have ever gotten hehe

Sounds **** close to the real deal

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page_songInfo.cfm?bandID=909142&songID=11494098&showPlayer=true