The rack of doom !

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

espquade

Reaction score
Still working on it and getting another RM4 along with a few new modules and such , but here is a current shot for anyone interested.

kyBJwl.jpg

Just got my latest Salvation order in the other day and hopefully I will be able to get my friend over sometime soon who has all the recording gear and post some clips . :)

Can't believe you're selling that Rhoadie, dude! Did you even get a chance to play it? I am in L O V E with mine, which I just today. I got the Camerock too, but I'm still trying to get the hang of that one. So many switches and knobs! lol Killer rack, man!

What power section are those modules going through?

Looks great BTW!

Maybe this is a stupid question, but do you have to reach behind the rack when you switch to a different RM4?

I have always wanted to do this, but I thought I heard there were potential ground loop problems when switching multiple preamps into a power amp?

How do you have your rig set up?

Im new to the modules. Where did you get the engl and deizel
And all these. Custom modules. Thanks

Kevrock, the modules you specifically asked about are Salvation Mods work. You can check out their website at http://www.salvationmods.com. Also, don't forget to try some of the other talented modder's work here, such as Scott from Sacred Groove and Rob from Jaded Faith.