Dragon Mod

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chainschall

Reaction score
Has anyone heard from Kyle recently? I sent him a module for the mod a couple months ago and I seem to be having a hard time getting a hold of him to get a status update via here or his email. Last I heard he was working on it but that was around the middle of March.

w00f, that's a long time. I think I saw him posting somewhat recently over at RigTalk, unless I'm mistaken. I thought he sold off his mts amps again?

I kinda thought so too but people get busy and I'm a pretty reasonable guy. I don't frequent the rig-talk forums but I may try to track him down over there.

Cool, I appreciate the help. Like I said I'm sure he's not jerking me around, I'd just like to know what's going on.

Kyle is a stellar guy. Very busy with personal life and whatnot though, so I'm sure he's just busy. I'll try to get a hold of him on some other forums.

I really appreciate that Shinozoku! I sent him another pm on here and have seen him log in a few times but he either isn't getting them or isn't reading them since they are still in my outbox. If I had his phone number I'd just call him up lol. And I understand he is probably pretty busy, it just doesn't sit well with me having $2-300 out there and no word on it. He does seem to have a good reputation around here so I'm hoping he is just pretty busy.

Sorry guys- I am sure Kyle is a good guy but a couple of months with no word or update? Not acceptable by any modder in my book.

Go to his other forums and see the last time he has logged in or ask one of the admins to do that. This will rule out whether or not something might have happened to him or whether he is just ignoring you... that's my suggestion.

Yeah, being busy is one thing...But if it's not an emergency, there really isn't any good excuse for zero communication after money is sent...Has he read your PMs? If they are no longer in your outbox, then he has...

I usually don't chime into these situations but when it's a modder - the standard should be much higher...He came on here and specifically asked people to order them to help him outta a bind...Now, people who helped are being ignored and that's not cool...Couple that with the fact that there appear to be multiple forms of the Dragon mod and people are getting different versions...That bugs me a bit as it is kinda misleading...

I've never had a bad experience in several transactions with Kyle so I hope it's just an oversight along with miscommunication....

I checked rig-talk and he logged in there last night...I sent him an email from there just in case he isn't getting the ones I sent from here.

Looks like he isn't getting PM's from the MTS forum, thanks again to all the guys who helped me out and gave me the ideas to get at him on rig talk. He has it done just needed the address. Looking forward to maybe posting some sweet riffs soon.

I have the same issue here. Kyle has two modules for mods plus full prepayment since months. However, I haven't heard of him at least four to six weeks. I don't have his mail, so PM is the only option.
I don't feel too relaxed about it.

Anyone had a direct feedback recently?

My experience with him was middle of the road. He took a lot longer than he originally quoted me, but the end result was awesome. I love my dragon, it is kinda sad to hear that he has not been able to deliver a consistant product. If he delivered ever module like mine, I am pretty sure it would be on the top of a lot of peoples list.
On the flip side, my communication with him was my initiation only. I had to constantly contact him for updates. There was a lot of delays when workin on my module and he never updated me on the status, I would have to contact him then he would say this or that was holding it up.
Honestly, if he did not deliver such a great product I would probably rate his customer service as questionable, but he did not take as much time as you have experience.
I hate to add fuel to the fire but thought that I needed to voice my experience with him. I hope everything works out for you guys, I really do. I will say it again, My module kicks major ***.

I got through to him as kylendm on rig talk. He said my module was finished and that he would ship it out asap so I'm hoping I get a package on my porch next week.

Latest posts