how much to ship to europe?

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you ship it with the express international it is between $35-$40,but you get to the door tracking and it usually only takes about 5 days,but can take up to 2 weeks depending on customs....first class international will cost about half of that,but you dont get tracking with it and it takes a minimun of 10 days.Ive done oth per sellers requests and havent had issues...Even shipped a guitar and an amp head to Russia once.Probably done it about half dozen times,maybe a few more.....I always felt better about having tracking just as a way of showing I actually shipped on my end in case somethign happened,but in all reality,a tracking # is pretty useless...Ive had packages lost in the US and the tracking # was of no help in any case....for specific destination you should be able to get a quote at the USPS site...you can actually print the label for express online but have to go to the PO for first class...have to drop both off at the PO though.I would also do the cutsoms form online,you can for either shipping option,just saves time when you go....

Cheapest way is the USPS Priority Mail International Large Video Flat Rate priced box for 16.95$

http://ircalc.usps.com/MailServices.aspx?country=10439&m=13&p=0&o=1&mt=21

Latest posts