Who is going to Namm?

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Voodoo Amps

Reaction score
Hey gang;

We have a private room/booth at the Ayers Hotel during Namm. It is free/no cost and parking is also free. We would love to have you come by! :)

For MORE INFO please visit our site.

2013%20Map.png

If you have any questions please feel free to let me know. We would love to have you stop in and feel free to bring your favorite guitar(s). You can crank the amps up to stage volume or higher! :)

Thanks so much;
Trace

I'll be at NAMM Trace- Will be on the Friday/Sat so I will try to come by

rblyn said:

Please come by, it would be great to have you!! 10am-6pm Fri & Sat are the hours. If you could help spread the word I would very much appreciate it.

Thanks again!
Trace

gag halfrunt said:
Sweet.

I'd rather attend a boutique amp show than NAMM any day.

I would love to exhibit at Namm however not having the ability to turn amps up to stage volume makes it very difficult for any players to get the idea of what it sounds like for real. Hopefully some day they will resolve this :)

Thanks!!
Trace

Voodoo Amps said:
rblyn said:

Please come by, it would be great to have you!! 10am-6pm Fri & Sat are the hours. If you could help spread the word I would very much appreciate it.

Thanks again!
Trace

Will do- I will be there with some other musicians and reps. I want to bring one of my guys over there to check out some of your amps! (I think I've told you about him before) He's currently got a Blackstar deal but we're considering all options right now. Will spread the word!!!

Voodoo Amps said:
gag halfrunt said:
Sweet.

I'd rather attend a boutique amp show than NAMM any day.

I would love to exhibit at Namm however not having the ability to turn amps up to stage volume makes it very difficult for any players to get the idea of what it sounds like for real. Hopefully some day they will resolve this :)

Thanks!!
Trace
Trace, this is the exact reason I don't like NAMM as much. Just too many people in big open rooms.

I can't make it this year, but I'd love to check out your stuff at another amp show in the future.

rblyn said:
Voodoo Amps said:
rblyn said:

Thanks again!
Trace

Will do- I will be there with some other musicians and reps. I want to bring one of my guys over there to check out some of your amps! (I think I've told you about him before) He's currently got a Blackstar deal but we're considering all options right now. Will spread the word!!!

Everyone is welcome my friend, no worries that way :) The more the merrier!!

See you soon!!
Trace

Someone really needs to put together a Midwest (Chicago :wink: ) Amp Show. Us dudes in the Midwest buy amps too. :?

Have a great show Trace and I hope to see you guys at another show or two this year. I'm starting to work on lining them up soon.

All the best,
Rob

wish I could go...but in this economy...not practical.
GtrGeorge

...I am more likely to go to a NY amp show (because I live in NY)

GtrGeorge

Someone really needs to put together a Midwest (Chicago ) Amp Show. Us dudes in the Midwest buy amps too.

Yes! There NEEDS to be something in the midwest! Chicago is close, but I prefer Minneapolis :) People can stay at my house and drink my beer if the show is here too!

drewiv said:
Someone really needs to put together a Midwest (Chicago :wink: ) Amp Show. Us dudes in the Midwest buy amps too. :?

Most of the shows seem to happen in NY, CA and Nashville. I myself am not familiar enough with the midwest to start a show but we would be interested in exhibiting depending on what time of year the show is scheduled for.

Aren't you flying out to join us Drew? ;)

Thanks!
Trace

Jaded Faith said:
Have a great show Trace and I hope to see you guys at another show or two this year. I'm starting to work on lining them up soon.

All the best,
Rob

Will you going to the NY Amp Show? Last year I came down with that terrible upper respiratory virus that was doing around and I did not have the strength to exhibit. We will be there this year! :)

Hope to see you there;
Trace

Voodoo Amps said:
drewiv said:

Most of the shows seem to happen in NY, CA and Nashville. I myself am not familiar enough with the midwest to start a show but we would be interested in exhibiting depending on what time of year the show is scheduled for.

Aren't you flying out to join us Drew? ;)

Thanks!
Trace

I only wish I could make it, I'm drowning in resposibility. Nashville wouldn't even be too bad. If I remember correctly the last show in Nashville wasn't populated with many amp builders I'm interested in... I could be wrong.

KillTone said:
This sounds great Trace! We'll see you out there.

Awesome! Please make sure to introduce yourself and tell me your forum name so I can put a face with the name :) I am looking forward to hanging with you and bring a guitar you are familiar with so you can test drive some gear!

See you soon!!! :)
Trace

Voodoo Amps said:
Jaded Faith said:
Will you going to the NY Amp Show? Last year I came down with that terrible upper respiratory virus that was doing around and I did not have the strength to exhibit. We will be there this year! :)

Hope to see you there;
Trace
Absolutely and I'll give you a call as it approaches. I missed last years show due to a trip to Europe at the same time.

Talk to you soon,
Rob