Salvation Vishnu

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mattfig

Reaction score
Those who seek that natural Marshall tone from plexi through 800 and more, this is the mod?.

Hands down, the best Marshall tone I have heard in this or any platform?It is truly better than most genuine Marshalls I hear these days as it is perfectly refined and tuned?

:shock:

Hi Matt, if you find time to do a video for the Vishnu, can you do a quick a/b with Camerock. :)

If there is enough demand, I am considering partnering with Johnny Wadd to bring you guys a full Salvation Mods rundown?.Between us, we have much of his work?

Comparisons, opinions, jokes, etc?.

Thoughts?

It's purely a selfish request... since I have a Camerock, it'll just give me a better frame of reference. 98% sure I'm getting it anyway :D

The Camerock is the ultimate in that refined, saturated modded tone...I expect the Vishnu to be far more authentic Marshall raw tone...it's what I need for my new Les Pauls :)

I would love to see you two deliver a bunch of vids. The Vishnu is pretty interesting. Wonder if it could have the Cazwell 39 circuit option on the Brahma voice (I know that's a lot for what is likely a packed mod).

I'd love to hear it compared to the SG MK22 if you still have one. When I play that mod I can't imagine anything sounding better...but you never know...

I am always up for hearing new Marshall tones with MTS. I am way overdue for a new gain module.

Mattfig said:
If there is enough demand, I am considering partnering with Johnny Wadd to bring you guys a full Salvation Mods rundown?.Between us, we have much of his work?

Thoughts?

Now you're talkin'!! Will be a challenge to beat the legendary C-watt video though 8)

blacksun said:
Mattfig said:

Thoughts?

Now you're talkin'!! Will be a challenge to beat the legendary C-watt video though 8)

smartass.

I still rock the Afterlife?.But you're right, I've gone to almost 100% Salvation?
It turns out that his work fits what I do best?.The work is always top notch, turnaround isn't nearly as bad as people here want to make it seem, and the mods themselves are as close to the real deal as you can get?

SG mods are also awesome and I wouldn't hesitate to try more?The MK22 is awesome but my Vishnu and Graphic OR cover it?Wish I had my CC30 back though?.Numskull was interesting and angry?.Loved my Fisch, would buy another?.I want SG back in the game somehow and have been trying to coax him back a bit? :) I'd be lining up to get a Bully and others?.

I would like to see the Vishnu compared to the MK22 as well. Another Plexi JCM module is interesting - but an organic module that surpasses the MK22 would be extraordinary. love to see more vids too!

Whoa ! Lot of interest in this one!
BTW, heard this mod yesterday - I'm not much of a Marshall guy but...
The Brahma circuit impressed me greatly, but the matt started turning knobs, and flipping switches, cascading the gains and my jaw dropped...

My order is being placed soon..

MattFig said "Woody" - giggity
Lol

I thought the Duoplex was the one that was supposed to deliver true un-modded Marshall tone......I've just ordered the Duo but will I be sad? I wan the woody un-modded plexi thing, not looking for extreme gain.
I asked for the mid selection switch from the Vishnu to be added, but I was imagining the Vishnu being more aimed at higher gain, modded tones and the Duo more classic...

how do these two compare?

thx

withmittens said:
I thought the Duoplex was the one that was supposed to deliver true un-modded Marshall tone......I've just ordered the Duo but will I be sad? I wan the woody un-modded plexi thing, not looking for extreme gain.
I asked for the mid selection switch from the Vishnu to be added, but I was imagining the Vishnu being more aimed at higher gain, modded tones and the Duo more classic...

how do these two compare?

thx

I don't have a Duoplex but think you are right in your description?.The Duo models older versions and should sound very honest and great?.Vishnu has more hair I'm sure?