POST YOUR DUALIES!!

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SALVAGED

Reaction score
Hey Drew! Here's a place-holder for all your Dualie mod pics... All in one place! Humor us & play along? :D

This made me laugh. I'm not sure if I have pics of all of my modules. How about I start off with the "Dearly Departed."

Camerock.jpg

DSCN0048_zps0fc4ef68.jpg

DSCN0049_zps9f77c61a.jpg

DSCN0050_zpsc9ee30b3.jpg

DSCN0051_zps4224d7a9.jpg

DSCN0072_zps7a0e1cd9.jpg

HOLY SH!T!!!

Killler Collection Bro!!!

Very Nice!!!

You had and sold all of these?

Just for fun, here are mine:

..and this one is inbound (thanks Dayn):

I am also contemplating a Dual Salvado but that may become a Dual SL-OD100...still looking for donor module.

VitaminG said:
they're all very cool. But that Camerock is just such a sexy looking module as a duallie

Agreed, I have no idea why he would sell such a thing!

The Beast said:

Yes, they were sold to fund this.

-----

JKD said:
VitaminG said:
they're all very cool. But that Camerock is just such a sexy looking module as a duallie

Agreed, I have no idea why he would sell such a thing!
The reason is sitting up top...

webrthomson said:
drewiv said:
The Beast said:

Yes, they were sold to fund this.

Hubba hubba - I really want a Henning, they look very nice!

How is it Drew?

Simply awesome! If I weren't so busy right now with work and life and other trivial BS - other amps would be for sale right now. I'm sifting through my amps to see what I can live without. I have odd emotional attachments to some of my gear; kind of like a Hoarder.

Your dual Camerock is still safe and sound with me.... This truely is an amazing mod and it's even better on a dual platform...

Here are the mods Rob recently built for me... I hope Rob doesn't mind that I'm using the pics off his Facebook page (I'll definitely remove these pics if I need to).

I have ONE donor left... what should I get it modded into?

SALVAGED said:

I have ONE donor left... what should I get it modded into?

That thing looks absolutely killer. I can't wait to hear what you think about it.

What do you want? What are you looking to cover?

drewiv said:
That thing looks absolutely killer. I can't wait to hear what you think about it.

Thanks, man!! The cosmetics/name of this thing just kinda happened while Rob & I were on the phone... It just kinda hit me right then & there. Took a total of 45 seconds to decide!! LOL!! Right, Rob?! :lol:

Well Drew... Not that I NEED another high-gainer... and I'm not much of a vintage-tone guy (unless it's a Plexi)... But I'm totally curious about your JF XTC. Can you tell me your thoughts on it? DOes it have the Plexi mode on it?

SALVAGED said:
drewiv said:

Thanks, man!! The cosmetics/name of this thing just kinda happened while Rob & I were on the phone... It just kinda hit me right then & there. Took a total of 45 seconds to decide!! LOL!! Right, Rob?! :lol:

Well Drew... Not that I NEED another high-gainer... and I'm not much of a vintage-tone guy (unless it's a Plexi)... But I'm totally curious about your JF XTC. Can you tell me your thoughts on it? DOes it have the Plexi mode on it?

It's really funny you mention that module. Rob and I just talked about it and how much I hate him for it. :lol: Mine does not have Plexi Mode, as you can see it has two structure switches. You'll have to ask Rob how he wired it after listening to my somewhat incoherent ramblings. Basically, I wanted two Blue Channels to dial in separately. I love the Ecstasy pretty much for the Blue; I can live without both the Green and Red channels on that amp. The Green is good, but nothing to write home about in my opinion and the Red just isn't my style.

This module is so good I was crying to Rob about having to sell my Bogner. This is the pic I sent him asking why he had to do this to me. This is an OLD Bogner Ecstasy. It is awesome, but I rarely take it off the Blue Channel. It will sadly be for sale shortly.