Sacred Groove Mods - Lower Prices

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mattfig

Reaction score
DSC010941_zps487659bf.jpg

Edited to add: 9/9/14

The feedback we have received on the Sacred Groove Mods has been that they smoke tonally (as we all knew they would) but were overpriced given the features...So, we have LOWERED our prices on Sacred Groove Mods...

These mods will be limited and could be gone at any time....If you were gonna jump, I would say now is a good time... 8)

Will Scott be doing any mods to donors in the future? I got a couple of dualies in need!

This is good news as my SG mods blew me away when I received them a couple of years ago and they continue to do so. Scott has it figured out. Glad Motorcity Mods rescued him from whatever he has doing.

The Criminal rips. I thought it was kinda cool back when there were only two of them out there and one of them was mine, but it's better that more of them come into the world.

Must admit having heard the Afterlife...am pretty intrigued by these.

Clips coming guys.. Got a couple of shredders and drop devils coming to lay a few riffs down while we twesk them to their delight. I will say one thing right now ... I am buying each and everyone of these SG mods.... (And I'm the one selling them)..
Its that's much of an in your face difference...
I never heard a Marshall.. Sound so much like a Marshall in my life.
Just blew me away....

We could do a dualie special order if u like.
But pm us first cause we'd need to work directly with Scott to see if he would even entertain doing that again.
I'd love to help everyone out.. Its just just a matter of time/money/etc

Tell me more about that SG XTC guys. Toggle for Blue/Red channel and your standard EQs...what else does it have on it?

Can it do mid crunch or is it high gain only?

nitrous12 said:
Tell me more about that SG XTC guys. Toggle for Blue/Red channel and your standard EQs...what else does it have on it?

Can it do mid crunch or is it high gain only?

If you havent tried it, you have to- If you like Bogner tones, then you'll love and out of all of the 3 versions I've played (from JF,Salvo and SG) it was the most authentic. The Salvo was very nice too but I wound up using the "Shiver" or Shiva mode all the time on that one.

The older versions had structure/boost/pre EQ and all kinds of features..The SG I had only Blue/Red with a Structure switch... It looks like Scott has refined the EQ and just has Red/Blue channels. Yes, it can do mid crunch - about as good as I've heard from any mod on the Blue channel. Blue channel can also get decent gain but I would not call it a high gain channel. Just super smooth, brownish Bogner tones. Red Channel was insane, but very easy to play- A singing type of lead channel for my tastes but you could back it off a little and have killer metal chunk too. Just a killer mod.