Wadd plays mods

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice...that Rock Mod sounds 80s tastic here!

Love the Maggie sound too.

suphuckers said:
Thanks Matt/Johnny. I think I hear some modulation in that Maggie (withmittens) but it could be the winkey ;)

YES, I hear it. Thank you for doing that. It sounds wonderful. Matter of fact all three do.. The Pirate mod is extremely lush (hic) and has a very nice organic sound. The Maggie is vintage sounding and I'm imagining the internal trim pot will allow for a lot, early rock grime to early punk grime and death goth rockabilly noisze. Even that Rockmod, which isn't my type o flavor sounds like it's got all kinds of goodness.

Well done fellas, and thank you. I got to get me cashflowsssssssssssssssssssstraight

EM TEE ESS, bitches

All 3 mods sound great. What does the trim pot of the Maggie do? The vibrato effect seems to be blending with the straight signal hence the tremol-like effect..Can you remove the straight signal?

mfgobbi said:
All 3 mods sound great. What does the trim pot of the Maggie do? The vibrato effect seems to be blending with the straight signal hence the tremol-like effect..Can you remove the straight signal?

Thanks much! The trim pot allows you to adjust the gain from slight to mean...The vibrato can be lessened in intensity or taken all the way out and doesn't affect your tone...The Maggie has an amazing base tone and the Vibrato only enhances it, it does not depend on it... :)

At 2:20 in the video you can hear Maggie with no Vibrato....Also foot switchable via the front footswitch jack...

JKD said:
Nice...that Rock Mod sounds 80s tastic here!

Love the Maggie sound too.

+1....Love that 80's tone going on there. Seems to get instant pinch harmonics and very organic sounding too. I've mentioned before that I used the rackmount version of this back in the 80's- (3 channels, it had like 10 or more 12AX7's in it) I used with a Marshall 100 watt power amp and one of my favorite rigs ever- and I remember that thing being so easy to play- very east to dial in too- The vids are hard to tell but it sounds exactly the same to me. Pretty cool that was done in a module.

Just got a nice dose here! I'm excited to see what's to come from you both!

Johnny and I appreciate the kind words...We're working hard to keep good on our promise to up the game....The mods will keep coming as will new ideas!

Much thanks to all those who have supported us. Our passion is feeding your GAS!!!!

In the meantime, we have updated stock including SG30 modules!!!

Latest posts