Nothing to see here, pleas remove

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wish I still had his contact info for you. Sadly, I do not. I know this doesn't help you, but this is very out of character for Dave. I hope this gets resolved.

If anyone has any contact info for him besides his email, that'd be appreciated. Really need to get hold of him ASAP, and get this resolved.

I bought a Rm100+flightcase and a Rm20 from him in june 2014. I havent been able to inspect the items, since I life abroad, but he seemed to be a good guy..., only dealt with him via the forum PM's.

grtz,
Thijs

No, I doubt anything has happened to him. But after getting half my refund nearly a month ago (because of PayPal), I'm still waiting on the rest ($200). He hasn't even read my emails since they're still in my outbox. Both on here and his private email.
It's getting ridiculous. I had great dealings with him and then after he didn't ship me my RM100, he said he was going to refund me and now nothing.

I was ripped off on here back in 2009, as were many and this is beyond a joke that it's happening again.

Zwarte Piet LOL

http://www.zihniozdil.info/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/post-51681-0-41443600-1410707721.jpg

allthough officially he hasn't arived in our coun try yet........but I cannt wait :D

I just want to get hold of him, he may have things on his end that are taking his attention. BUT regardless, this should be sorted.

buriedorburned said:
I just want to get hold of him, he may have things on his end that are taking his attention. BUT regardless, this should be sorted.

Did you ever get a hold of Dave? I think he's sold to just about everyone and has been 100 percent reliable...Never an issue with the transactions I had with him...Keep posted- hope everything is ok.

Nope, I've heard nothing for a month. Tried on here, PayPal, his private email, and still nothing. He's had somethings going on, on his end, which he mentioned in an email. But this was over a month ago, and I don't see what it has to do with me.
Considering people know him on here, someone must have further contact details, which I desperately need.

rblyn said:
buriedorburned said:

Did you ever get a hold of Dave? I think he's sold to just about everyone and has been 100 percent reliable...Never an issue with the transactions I had with him...Keep posted- hope everything is ok.

+1

I still have the feeling that things will work out without giving away his personal info. If this guy was a proven imposture, I would not hesitate so much, but general opinion is the opisite: he seems to be a good guy.

I too am afriad something might have happend in his life that prevents him from awnsering you right now. Lets give it more time, but keep us posted?

Guys, im going to take a leave of absence from this forum for a while. It appears i've been ripped off again, and once again bringing it to the forum gets me nowhere.
MTS is great, but this forum reminds me of why I left before. Second time burned is enough for me.