How to store MTS modules safely?

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JKD

Reaction score
Looking for creative idea for storing modules, since I now have 10, this is far from ideal:

MTS_store.jpg

What'ch'all doing?

I see Randall has a case...looks a tad flimsy.

Well, I can store 7 at a time safely (I have an RM4, thanks again Steve) and an RM100. after that, I'm in trouble. :)

I was thinking of going to an art supply store, buying some foam and making a block to fit in a camera bag, then cut slots for the modules in that. Wouldn't be able to keep more than maybe 3-4 or so in each, but it would also work well for transport without being too big.

Pete

Only think I couldn't work out is whether the case had dividers or not....don't really want 'em rattling together.

Axecellent (Thomas) had one over here at "Tone Fest 2007" last wekend. It has dividers and the modules fit very securely in it. It's nice. I just wonder if Randall actually has any?

3 Mile Stone said:
Axecellent (Thomas) had one over here at "Tone Fest 2007" last wekend. It has dividers and the modules fit very securely in it. It's nice. I just wonder if Randall actually has any?

I ordered one...guess I won't see any confirmation until Monday...so we'll find out then :D

Wow, I've gotta grab one of these. I've got like 10 Modules, and the way I've been stacking them (Looks like everyone else uses the same method) is prone to disaster!

$25 is certainly a fair price, wonder if that includes shipping?

NuSkoolTone said:
Wow, I've gotta grab one of these. I've got like 10 Modules, and the way I've been stacking them (Looks like everyone else uses the same method) is prone to disaster!

$25 is certainly a fair price, wonder if that includes shipping?

Came to $32.45 with shipping

Steve

Got it today...it's a lot heavier than I expected...the dividers are wooden I guess and there's plush material and padding inside...built in hand carrying straps and comes with a shoulder strap.

For some reason I expected it to be top loading..it's not, coz you wouldn't want someone setting something down on pots that were facing up...it's side loading. The door has a nice accesory pocket in it too...just better make sure not to kick it in that side as there's no padding/wood on it ;)

I just want mine to sit on my rack, so it's perfect in that regard anyway.

Latest posts