Recto Test

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't be fooled into thinking this is just another Recto mod. I own the first iteration and think it is above all others. Anxious to see what the refinements bring to the table. Let the hype begin...

Listened to the clip, I think the recording of this makes it sound like something worth having and great example of tone! \m/

..actually think the way the Randall amps are tuned, lends themselves more to Recto style voicing than Marshall.

Be interesting to hear this with an MDA or MDA 2.0 too...

Can't rush the art of perfecting the recto tone. It's not done, until it's done.

JKD said:
..actually think the way the Randall amps are tuned, lends themselves more to Recto style voicing than Marshall.

Be interesting to hear this with an MDA or MDA 2.0 too...

You are hearing it with an MDA.... :)

Also, I always thought that the Randalls sounded Marshallish more easily than Recto...lol....That's the beauty of this stuff, we all come from different places, but wind up in the same spot, GREAT TONE....

That being said, this one is just about there....Johnny is slaving away on it with a hot soldering iron as we type...It sounds really tight live, expect many more clips!