Any info on the Jaded Faith XMG+ module

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lespauled

Reaction score
I picked up a Randall RM100 with an XTC and Jaded Faith XMG+ modules. I won’t be able to play them until tomorrow. Anything I should know about it?

After looking at the modules, it's not the XTC, but the Ultra XL, and the XMG+

Email rob about the xmg+ as it is an older discontinued mod (you probably know this).

I always liked the stock ultra xl more than the ultra, though your mileage may vary.

Lespauled said:
I picked up a Randall RM100 with an XTC and Jaded Faith XMG+ modules. I won’t be able to play them until tomorrow. Anything I should know about it?

How do you like the XMG+ now that you've had a chance to try it? It looks like a unique mod based on Rob's Tone Comparison Chart in another thread here.

It's a great module, giving you some excellent overdriven sounds. I also tried pushing it with a tube screamer and also with a booster, and it handed it great. From what I've read, it seems like it's supposed to be a highly overdriven module, but I didn't find it to be any more overdriven than any other module that I've had so far.