I am so excited!

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

metaldier

Reaction score
I just wandered over next door to the post office and my Recto module arrived. No fingerprints or anything on it, so just looking at it is great.

Sadly I don't have my RM100 on me, and I won't be able to see/play it for another 2 weeks.

Taking out my Ultra Lead and I'll sell it or trade it. Now I have a 1086, XTC and Recto in my rig, woohoo :)

StrangeLand said:
trazan said:
I am so excited!

And you just can't hide it?

You're about to lose control?

And you think you like it?

hmmm sounds like a song I know . .. . .

I see your in Norway. I was in Oslo 2 weeks ago. Great country.

Yeah, not bad at all :) Getting a bit cold for skinny guitar fingers this time of the year though...

Just an update.. The recto sounds amazing and I noticed the faceplate part doesn't have the black strip along the front, does this mean it's an older version?

In comparison to the 1086, this thing blows it away.. I'm so happy.

I have one of the earlier non-black stripe recto modules and it smokes too! I was wondering about it when everyone on here said it should be considered as one of the worst modules but daggone I like mine... craziness... but glad to hear that someone else likes this one too.

I've tested this recto module I got yesterday (the same, no black stripe) and it sounds awful to my ears, I think it's because of the tube that may need to be swaped?

Latest posts