Whats your favorite module???

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The gain stages are stunning: clean dirty, Marshall roar, scoop death madness...not to mention the best lead tone ever!

...and unlike most modules, it sounds great on every guitar I own

I like the SL+ with EL34's, but I like Mr. Scary better with 5881s. But I'm without MTS until the tubes arrive, so it's back to Peaveyland until then, and I can get the 5150 to sound like Mr. Scary -- I don't have the stock preamp tube set up in the 5150.

But I always tend to go back to the SL+.

Rob-modded plexi w/switch between brahma for clean/moderate crunch to high-gain for browner-than-brown "Fair Warning" tone;
2 of the best classic marshall tones in one.

I own the KH1,2&3, The Grail and Mr Scary. If i had to choose just one it would be a tough choice between Mr Scary and KH3, but i'd probably go with Mr. Scary!

48jimmyj said:
I own the KH1,2&3, The Grail and Mr Scary. If i had to choose just one it would be a tough choice between Mr Scary and KH3, but i'd probably go with Mr. Scary!

I?ve never played a Mr Scary and traded my KH3 for one.
What a great module. It looks cool and sounds great.

crankyrayhanky said:
The gain stages are stunning: clean dirty, Marshall roar, scoop death madness...not to mention the best lead tone ever!

...and unlike most modules, it sounds great on every guitar I own

WINNER

Frankenstien:

Daisy Driver

Cemetery Gates

Mindsweep

Diezel

Holy Fu@king Grail

Mr. Crowley

Devil Driver

These are my personal moddified mods. They are Insane...

Current favorite, and has been for a while now is my 2ch Egnater VX. Haven't used chA in a while because the settings I like for chB keep chA from sounding all that great. To rectify the problem I'm adding another M4 and adding a Super-V or Top Boost module for the cleaner Vox type sounds.

Same goes for my 2nd favorite, the 2ch Deluxe module.. My chB settings keep chA from sounding how I'd like it.

The VX is my favorite Egnater module. It is amazingly full and just unreal. We had a Randall / Egnater / Marshall tonefest the other day and were floored by the VX. Is the Super v like the vx channel A?

Latest posts