NAMM --news

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gtr31

Reaction score
Paging ,R/D Steve .
-
With Namm a couple of weeks away can you give more info on the new stuff you guys will have at the show?

the Nuno amp . the ultra curve ,Ecoustic module ? New tolex options?

anything you can share

I hope they haven't changed anything on the Lynch Box amp since I just ordered one :shock:

It's indeed very quiet NAMM-wise (besides the dual channel RM20)...

maxclark91 said:
i just got an rm20! that sucks bc now im gonna lose alot of value on it

No, you just need to start the rumor that the new channel switching RM20s lack the punch and tone of the vintage single channel models.

Don't you know that's what guitar players always do whenever any new piece of gear comes out?

goldsparkletop said:
maxclark91 said:
i just got an rm20! that sucks bc now im gonna lose alot of value on it

No, you just need to start the rumor that the new channel switching RM20s lack the punch and tone of the vintage single channel models.

Don't you know that's what guitar players always do whenever any new piece of gear comes out?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

summer NAMM...hmm...what is coming out there...

here's what will be there:

NBKING100
NBKING112
RM22
RM1250
some custom one off KH heads.

possibly:

ULTRA CURVE
RM12 (just the preamp)

the latter is still being tweaked. i thought they might be done by summer NAMM but it doesn't look like it. we may bring them anyway.

RD/Steve said:
possibly:

ULTRA CURVE
RM12 (just the preamp)

the latter is still being tweaked. i thought they might be done by summer NAMM but it doesn't look like it. we may bring them anyway.

We need new modules! Anything else in the works you can tell us besides the Ultra Curve?

i think Doug has contacted Salvation for a possibility of some stuff.

there are things in the works...and we know were due for a "big splash."

winter NAMM.

also...as soon as we get the stuff back from Friedman that will probably be offered as well.

Dave rules...

RD/Steve said:
i think Doug has contacted Salvation for a possibility of some stuff.

there are things in the works...and we know were due for a "big slapsh."

winter NAMM.

also...as soon as we get the stuff back from Friedman that will probably be offered as well.

Dave rules...
trippin_balls.jpg

The actual expression on my face when I read this :D

Are you gonna ask Anthony to bring his mods over? Or is Randall gonna be officially endorsing his mods or what? Same with Dave: Will we be seeing Brown Eyes on the market or something? I DID hear about the Dave Friedman RM100... I take it he modded the actual head?

Thanks for the scoop, Steve. Hell yeah, Friedman stuff :twisted: can't wait til winter NAMM, too long.

Shinozoku said:
Are you gonna ask Anthony to bring his mods over? Or is Randall gonna be officially endorsing his mods or what? Same with Dave: Will we be seeing Brown Eyes on the market or something? I DID hear about the Dave Friedman RM100... I take it he modded the actual head?

Sounds interesting, I'm quite curious....

Will the Ultra Curve be the basically the same amp (as far as gain stage etc) as the Ultra XL? I heard that this is why Randall has not bothered to ship any Ultra XLs with the new all black face plates.

Can anyone confirm it's the same amp?

Latest posts