Who is looking for a Mr. Scary module?

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Disciple

Reaction score
I have a contact for THE lowest price on a Mr. Scary module so far!

$225 plus shipping. Let me know who is interested in one and I'll get you his email and his music store website.

sounds great Jim cant wait to hear it miced up ..
Being a huge lynch fan I think it definetly gets his tone .I hear it right when you start playing "Kiss of Death" thanks so much for playing Dokken stuff to show of the mod it really helps for people going for that sound.
I have on question???
I like the Back for the attack tone ..but love Under Lock and Key..
I wanted to ask you in the hunter there is this huge growl to the rythm very throaty ..that .like many isd the sound im after ..In your opinion what freq is this ..is it a modded marshall with a low mid boost ..will the Scary get that if you backl of the mids ..I want that tone ****** ..lol. Maybe I will have to wait for his Rythm mod the Brahma

Update w/ contact info -

I'm picking up a Mr. Scary from Rich @ Brookdale -

I spoke to him about setting the MTS Forum up with a special deal, it's on my other post here titled - who wants a Mr. Scary module, he said he could hook us up for $225 + shipping on the Mr. Scary module.

Contact him and tell him Mike from MTS forum/Lynch's Dojo sent ya!

Website -
www.brookdalemusic.com

Phone: 630-983-5100

Remember ask for Rich!

Update -

I just spoke with Rich today and he put in an order for 2 more Mr. Scary modules to be in on Monday straight from Randall - they (Randall) only have 15 left in their whole warehouse he was told at this time!

The other modules he ordered and that have come in (5) have been paid for and shipped out - so I got a hold on one of the two on Monday coming in and he said he could hold the other one for the first one to contact him and put a deposit on it. His contact info is up above - make sure you tell him I sent you from the MTS forum/Lynch Dojo and you were quoted $225 for the module!

Email or call him right away if you're interested in getting that other module he has on order - believe me these things are sold out everywhere! Just ask around.

Let me know if you have any questions - take care!

Mike

Remember 1st one w/ a deposit gets the extra Mr. Scary on hold for them.

And let him know I sent ya for the $225 price!