Question about the Grail module

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shred-o-holic

Reaction score
So is the stock Grail module louder than most modules? The reason I ask is that my Pete modded Recto is considerably louder than my other two. It's like someone opens a can of whoop *** when I fire that thing up. It's real dynamic.....is the Grail this way too? I hadn't played my Pete Recto for a couple of weeks......it wowed me again!! :shock: 8) :lol:

Short answer = yes.

I wouldn't say it's considerably louder but noticeably....you have a KH-3 too right? I find that module to be a little quieter and less dynamic so if you compare the Recto to that, there's a bigger difference.

Grail = Still my favorite stock module

Yeah the KH-3 has to be turned up 1/3 way even to get going.....the Scary not so much.....still the Recto dwarfs both in volume and punch/dynamics.....the Scary is rocksolid still....so I take it that Pete's mod doesn't add any signal then.....just clarity, warmth etc?

I would imagine that increased clarity could probably work to give the illusion of more volume, but the Recto amp itself is a very overpowering amp, so it's probably just the module.

I bet Pete's modded KH3 he has for sale in the classifieds will be one of the "Blow away" modules. That Clarity mod really does the trick!!
It just BRINGS THE TONE to the table no matter what module its done on. :wink:
So I bet that KH3 is a beast.
Normally I would be all over it but I over spent this past month buying 6 modules and I need to let my Wallet HEAL UP a little! :D

I know man........I would really love to send my 2 other modules to Pete's magic shop......specially now since there are no sniff of new modules from Randall......I was holding out for that rumored Fireball module... :( :lol: