Silver RM100KH?

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dizciple

Reaction score
Whats up everyone, im new to randall stuff, and tubes for that matter.
But I decided to have my wife order me an amp before I got home from afragistan. It got here about a week ago, I thought It was suppose to be black, but its silver. I have never seen silver anywhere, I mean seriously I cant find it anywhere. Older model? newer one?

I love the amp, endless possibilities! (even if I do sneak a metal zone stomp in now and then hehe)

I applaud your efforts & sacrifice

you MUST post a pic of this amp, sounds interesting, never heard of a silver one

The only other version of the KH I'm aware of has stained maple sides....it's the limited edition and they're way expensive...congrats if you snagged one...beautiful amp :D

..or do you mean it has silver tolex or a chrome chassis (that would be awesome!) :D

JKD said:
The only other version of the KH I'm aware of has stained maple sides....it's the limited edition and they're way expensive...congrats if you snagged one...beautiful amp :D

..or do you mean it has silver tolex or a chrome chassis (that would be awesome!) :D

Don't forget about the 1 of 3 RM100KH's that I have! I need a better pic than this. The Randall logo is actually quite bright.

SANY0277.jpg

Picture5.jpg

Picture6.jpg

Sorry Im not sure how to make it bigger, as im dealing with a web cam lol. The cab is a KH edition aswell with his name and logo on bottom right.
Personally I just wanted the modules as a start, so any MTS series would have done. That said NONE came with what I wanted but this one.......

That looks really nice in those pics..interesting...congrats on the amp anyway, killer whatever the colour :D

The head looks very nice...

Now, does anyone know how he pulled off the magic trick of posting twice and retain one post in profile :wink:

dbl-post-1.jpg

eyeball987 said:
JKD said:

Don't forget about the 1 of 3 RM100KH's that I have! I need a better pic than this. The Randall logo is actually quite bright.

SANY0277.jpg

I have the KH head too and the 2x12 Egnater and they are great together.

That is one serious limited edition amp right there. You better hold on to that because I have no idea how that amp even came to exist.

schlagdog said:
That is one serious limited edition amp right there. You better hold on to that because I have no idea how that amp even came to exist.
I agree...This is either a limited run, a one off, or a custom reupholster job. I would try to contact Randall and see if you can get some more info. If you can find the serial number that should help trace it's origin.

Thanks for your service in Afghanistan, bro.